I'm back!

13.6.10

Hi all! Mind me for being such a bad blogger. I was too busy facing the end term test at the college and just can't believe finally it's over. And it's time for HOLIDAY! yeaah!!

Anw, having lunch at a Chinese restaurant (NELAYAN) today after worshiping with my family and just took pictures of me and Cellia :p And, since the holiday has come, i think i'll be posting some looks soon. Just wait! (if u want to) :D



This one is my favourite, Durian Pancake!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yay! Durian pancake! One in HoneyMoon Dessert is nice too. :)

    Anw I hv linked u back and feel free to check out my nu post,
    XO,
    BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yg pertama itu siomay ya? lucu deh luarnya item gitu, rumput laut kah?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe