Gogirl! Fashion Tag of the month (August)

28.9.11

There ain't outfit post today,readers :) I just wanna tell you that I've been announced as the girl of Fashion Tag of The Month for August on Gogirl! website! Yeaaaayyy!!!! So I'm just now waiting for the prizes for being sent to my address. Once again,YEAAAYYYYY!!!! 



Oh, I forgot to tell you that I also have become Gogirl! Fashion Tag of The Week for May (if I'm not mistaken :p),here's the look :



The funny thing is, my sister's also nominated on Girl! Fashion Tag together with me, in the same week! Geez,what a coincidence haha. (Look at the green arrow, it's her!) Easy,sister,you'll be the next! ;)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's so exciting! Congratulations, you totally deserve it!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear! I'm happy for you :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe