The Phoebus

9.10.11

Hi all! I've been busy lately (read : watching Korean drama) so I'm terribly sorry for the lack of the outfit post,okay? Even these photos were taken about a month ago with my friends and once again, Tibby played as the photographer haha. 



What I love the most from these shots is the light which is quite reflecting the beauty of this gorgeous barren field. Totally crazy for it! 




This dress is thrifted (as usual,haha) and the color seemed blend pretty well with the field. It's crane printed anyway :)



And this box bag,I got for only 1 dollar at thrift store. Oh,I know it always is loaded with unexpected treasures!


I actually love this one but anyone know what's so freakish about this photo above? Well,find it yourself hahaha.


Anyway,my sister found this video on Youtube and it's just way too cute that I couldn't help myself but posting it here. Enjoy!





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning. The lighting and scenery is lovely, and your dress is too cute. love the box bag as well!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous photos!!! I love this outfit, you look adorable :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything about this post! the chartreuse colour of your dress, the open field, the square bag!! xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit dear :)
    don't worry i will always try to wear colour whenever i can!
    you shall see one soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a really lovely dress! the color and the print is awesome :D

    Cheers,
    Yoanda Pragita
    BLOG || ACCESSORIES SHOP ||

    ReplyDelete
  6. your dress is so cute and i love the socks with the shoes look!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe