Over Bright

18.12.11


Hi! It's been a long time since my last post,I guess? Haha. I'm still busy doing the whole decorating thingy for our department's Christmas commemoration. It sucks sometimes but at the other side I'm feeling excited enough,because, it is CHRISTMAS,fellas! Hey ho! (definitely can't hide my excitement!) 


So the bag above,I got it from thrift store again. Yay! Been searching for green bag like this for ages haha. The next one will be the one in mustard or burgundy! :p

Anyway I'm sooooo super super craving for a new camera. You have no idea how crazy I am begging for my dad to get the new one everyday,hahaha. Well yeah,egoistic daughter.  


Ok then,that's all for today's post. Hope you're all have an amazing weekend this week. See you on the next post! (hopefully with the photos which are taken by DSLR camera :p)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great post. I'm totally in love with your outfit. You look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I really like those shoes wit the outfit!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! i like your style ;) i think u really need to buy a new camera! all of ur photos are kinda blurry..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in this outfit...so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that outfit, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of that top - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit, just my kind of style! A very nice blouse! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute skirt and i love those point shoes :)

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe