For The Time Being

23.7.13

Aah, I know what you think. This sweater again! Haha. I love this baby though. Probably one of the most warm and cushioned sweaters I've ever had. As you may know, I'm currently living with my grandparents in Bandung. The weather here is freaking cold oftentimes and I'm not used to it yet. But the good thing about it is that we can do layers anytime we want with no fear about getting too hot and sweaty. Am I right? Well, let's just say I kinda have a love - hate relationship with this kind of weather. And thank God my mom left this old sweater of hers here! She used to wear it when she was young, and it's kinda funny knowing that now me, her daughter, is wearing the same sweater :)

And oh, grandpa finally knows how to use the camera. Wohooo! Thank goodness for the improvement of tehcnology these days. The touch screen feature is really helpful! 

Anyway thank you SO MUCH for those who already supported me during the Fimelahood competition. I didn't make into the top 10 though but I'm proud of myself. At least I've tried, right? There'll be no regret of course because I believe there's always something to learn from a failure. Well, next time I'll be the winner!! *Hopefully* / *Just kiddin :p*

Photographed by : Grandpa
Edited by : Steffi Santa (Me)

”steffi
”steffi
”steffi

sweater - mom's | lacey collar top - thrift store (Pasar Gedebage - Bandung) | skirt - Kivee | unbranded tights | hat - gift from my sisters


You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Wohoo! Go go granpa :)
    I hope this time you win! Tetap semangat qaqa :))

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! your grandpa is so cool! <3
    cute sweater! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in that sweater, and it's history is even better <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. your grandpa took the shots? ._. omg he's too great!! the sweater looks soo comfy, and keep going! failure is the key to success :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is quite adorable! Your grandpa did a great job on these pictures! Sorry that you didn't make it into the top 10 - next time, for sure!

    xoxo,
    laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your photos are very good, outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your grandpa still rocks by taking those pics of you, lucky you :)
    love your sweater btw <3

    chrisnawatinovia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kak santa photoshootnya bagus kali!! the red sofa kinda match with your red hat > <



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photoshoot kak :)
    I wish I had a grandpa like yours!! xx

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute and lovely!
    wish you would win the next competition!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool photoshoot and I adore the first pic! You look cool, Kak!
    Anyway, i'm so thankful to you for the kinds words on my post. You're completely right. That's why I'm really trying to let it go without listening to what people say about being in the national uni or swasta. Bener-bener ngena sekali, kak. I'll do my best in the nearest future! Good luck to you too, kak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's okay, there is so many chance and times for being a winner. maybe this is not your time :)
    i love the sweater and your grandpa has a great skill in photograph, he knows about rule of third, the picture looks proportional :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a great vintage shots, and love it <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look adorable!! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh how I love that colar dear.. cute n vintage :)
    wanna follow each other my dear? let me know..

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look sooo cute X)Inlove with your sweater Steffi <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhh vintage outfits! you rock it!! :)
    ❤ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. so so so fantastic!!! your style is amazing!! the best!!!!

    :) sivi

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm super in love with your hat, it's so adorable! I mean, all this outfit is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your outfit, its like a time machine to xmast day :3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goodness, you are such a cutie! I love the first shot of you reclining on that beautiful couch. Your grandpa is a master with your camera! I love your sweater, too!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww as always you look cutee !! suka banget kyknya itu vintage vintage gt tempatnya hehe. btw main ke jakarta doong hehe

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. loveee this vintage look! <3


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe