Primmed

24.4.15

This happened about a month ago when my junior in high school, Olel came for a visit from Bandung. We went to Art : 1 New Museum Jakarta (with Sarah too!) which happened to be the location for GAC's Bahagia music video. Too good to be true! No wonder because the place has loads of cool spots and of course, one day is just not enough. Wish to go back soon! :D

About the outfit, I was just quite into black and white that day. And you know I'm currently in love with these culottes, so I took it with me :p I also couldn't stop my obsession over these multi strapped shoes. Love how it looks like when I wore it on my feet especially when seen on the side! 

Photographed by : Sarah and Olel
Edited by : Me




black shirt - Uniqlo | white textured top - Helio | culottes - Pink Label |  white bag - Zalora patterned | tights - Petisah (local store at Medan) | multi strap shoes - Stradivarius

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These pictures are so magical! How perfect this black and white combo is with your background! Also, those tights are perfect!

    Looks like you had a great time!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish , what a lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe