FASHION COLLABORATION : [OUT OF COMPETITION]

23.10.15

Last week, me and my friends managed to do a little photoshoot with the theme "OUT OF COMPETITION", where we dressed the model in sporty and school kinda girl, with a little twist of Korean girl inspired makeup. Although it was the first time I met Gredy and Marcella, turned out we had such a great time during the photoshoot. And they're such fun people! Everybody here was having the important part and I am glad Clairine asked me to join the party. 

Looking forward for the next project! 

Because finally I was able to spend my day off in such productive way. Haha.

Photographed by : Gredy Xu
Model : Clairine Antonio
Makeup  & Hair Do by : Marcella Novianty
Styled by : Yours truly
Wardobe by : me and PICNIC




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't help seeing how cute those socks on models when you style them :')
    It's just too cute.. Great work, kak Stef!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe