THE WEEKEND LIST - #ootd

27.2.16


Hey ho! How's your week so far? Mine is full of work and work, even sometimes I wish I can divide myself into two. But oh well, since weekend is just about to start, why don't we just get rid off the thought of work for a while and enjoy it while we can!

Here's a list of what I'm planning to do this weekend :
1. Going to a cat cafe with my friends
2. Listening to all of Charlie Puth's songs from EGO and 9 TRACK MIND album
3. Watching Forrest Gump 
4. Cleaning up my room

Happy weekend, y'all!

Photographed by : Gladys
Edited by : Me



floppy hat - LM Fir Hardware | high neck sweater - H&M | velvet pencil skirt - grandma's | fringeed boots - ZARA | patched bucket bag - Eyecandybags

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe