HOLIDAY STARTS NOW! - #ootd

1.7.16


Photographed by : Afritha
Edited by : Me

I'm so lucky because I work in a company that give their employees a long holiday during Eid Mubarak. We got like a week, and today is the first day of it! Can't. Be. Happier. Why? Because that means you're allowed to wake up late while everybody is already on working mode. A week is more than enough for me to watch some series and movies, reading my current favorite book, and doing culinary tour with some friends! Now the question goes to you, what do you do if you have a long holiday like me?


sunnies - gift | flare sleeve blouse - Berrybenka | knitted top - thrift store | A-line skirt - New Look | laced up flats - Zalora

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe