WHAT I WORE TO WORK - #ootd

2.2.17

 
When you work in media, specifically in fashion, wearing whatever you like could be an endless pleasure. This is actually one of the reasons why I love working in this industry. I took my biker jacket that morning, just because I actually don't know what to wear. Someone once said that a biker jacket could be a life saviour, and I think it's definitely true! It completely boosted up my casual look! So eventhough I was wearing my sister's jumpsuit, which made me look a lil bit like a kindegaden kid, people can still see me as an adult woman who can pay rent by herself. Haha. 

By the way, I'm writing this post between coverage, because I need to stop myself from eating too much cake (Free food! Another reason why I love this job!). I am also a kind of lone wolf when it comes to coverage, actually. I don't know... Just kinda hard to socialize when everybody around you seems to know each other already, while you don't. Maybe next time. But other than that, I pretty much love today's coverage tho. It was held by Wardah, called Wardah Road to IFW 2017. Many cool Indonesian fashion designers  involved in this, such as Zaskia Sungkar, Barli Asmara, Dian Pelangi, Ria Miranda and Ivan Gunawan. It is so exciting to finally see them for real! (Except kak Barli, I've met him twice, he's such a lovely person!)


 
striped hoodie - thrift store | jumpsuit - sister's | biker jacket - Mango | embellished sling bag - ZARA | socks - Sox Gallery | monk strap shoes - TOPSHOP


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe