YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE - #ootd

9.2.17


If you can't stop listening to Ed Sheeran's Shape Of You lately, you're not the only one. It's freakin haunting my brain too! It's just so ear-catchy and makes me wanna dance so much. In fact, I am even listening to it right now while writing this post. On repeat! If you were my sister, you would probably hate me for singing it out loud every day and night. Haha.

I'm sorry today's post is very very short. See you on the next one!

P.S.
The weekend is almost here, hang in there!

Photographed by : Cellia
Edited by : Me


turtleneck top - Uniqlo | vintage top - thrift store (asar Senen) | mom jeans - Inge Hutaya Shop | sher polkadot socks - Shoopen | white sneakers - Amazara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe